• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

yikes everton. lyon scores and the goal scorer immediately is subbed crying as he left the field.

Lookman and Baningime have played well today. That's about it. Brutal again.

Schneiderlin needs to step away from football for a while. He's completely lost.

I went to Emirates tonight. What a miserable crowd apart from the always singing Red Star fans. Nice stadium though.

Alberto Moreno called into Spain’s squad for upcoming friendlies.

I went to Emirates tonight. What a miserable crowd apart from the always singing Red Star fans. Nice stadium though.

Arsenal supporters are not known for being awesome...

They are known for giving amazing post match HOT TAKES...

Burnley lulls their opponents into another deep slumber but manage to have their 1 shot on target go in, climbing them up to 6th place....I hope Dyche finishes and sees how far they can go.

Andy Carroll is such a d-bag.

Winning doesn't make a stadium a great place to be. Juventus won the fuck out of everything at Stadio della Alpi and it was still a miserable place to watch a match and Juventus finally built a new stadium (lasted only 16 years in della Alpi).

Is West Ham even going to last 16 years in this situation?

Winning doesn't make a stadium a great place to be. Juventus won the fuck out of everything at Stadio della Alpi and it was still a miserable place to watch a match and Juventus finally built a new stadium (lasted only 16 years in della Alpi).

Is West Ham even going to last 16 years in this situation?

Do they have any options?

Pull a Hertha and get rid of the track, make it a football only ground

Back