• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

will random women want to party with Wayne Rooney while he's playing in the Championship?

Awful first half but better second half yesterday for Everton. Thought we had some ideas and executed them. Still very much lacking final quality though.

Demarai Gray is an excellent player for Leicester. Has pace, creativity, loads of talent.

Sean Dyche is apparently Everton's choice to replace Koeman, and they hope to sign him in the next 24 hours. Woof. How quickly our ambitions fell.

Sean Dyche is apparently Everton's choice to replace Koeman, and they hope to sign him in the next 24 hours. Woof. How quickly our ambitions fell.

As the lone Burnley fan, Dyche has done a fantastic job. He can make the team play better than the sum of their collective parts, and it is no fluke Burnley is 7th so far.

However, the style of football is not pretty, and is not appealling to owners/fanbases.
Frankly, I don't think he can take a good Everton side and get them in the top 6.

I think Dyche stays put.

Dyche would be Moyes 2.0 for Everton, IMO. 5 years ago a good replacement for consistency sake, but I wouldn't get the move now.

However, he would right the ship and get Everton away from any relegation threat before Valentine's Day, I think.

Dyche would be Moyes 2.0 for Everton, IMO. 5 years ago a good replacement for consistency sake, but I wouldn't get the move now.

However, he would right the ship and get Everton away from any relegation threat before Valentine's Day, I think.

Bruce Arena is availab...ahh nvm

Bruce Arena is availab...ahh nvm

If Everton want to avoid the drop, then they need BFS till the end of the year.

Looking at 10 games in (a little more than 1/4 of the season gone), here are the bottom 10.

10- Southhampton (13 pts)
11- Leicester (12 pts)
12- BHA (12 pts)
13- Huddersfield (12 pts)
14- Stoke (11 pts)
15- West Brom (10 pts)
16- West Ham (9 pts)
17- Swansea City (8 pts)
18- Everton (8 pts)
19- Bournemouth (7 pts)
20- Crystal Palace (4 pts)

I still think its CP, Huddersfield and BHA for the drop, but I wouldn't be surprised if maybe Bournemouth or Swansea go down.

Don't see BHA dropping, they look pretty solid. Swansea seem pretty shit, and your boys could be in trouble if Dyche leaves. Prayers up WBA goes bye bye.

I love when people try to define an entire fan base because of the actions of 2 assholes

Scary shit for Cuco Martina. Fell on his back/neck going up for a header and didn't move at all upon landing. Stretchered off in a neck brace. The player he went up against was slapping him on the face as if to try and wake him up. Yikes.

Scary shit for Cuco Martina. Fell on his back/neck going up for a header and didn't move at all upon landing. Stretchered off in a neck brace. The player he went up against was slapping him on the face as if to try and wake him up. Yikes.

I stepped away from desk and came back as he was motionless. Did he give a thumbs up or anything? The physios didn't seem overly panicked so I'm hoping it was all precautionary.

His arms were strapped down on the stretcher folded over his chest. Players looked shaken. Hopefully all precautionary as you say.

Back