• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Oh well. Karma for him not getting at least one yellow for one of his fouls on Salah in the first half, I guess. Sorry Matt Ritchie.

Here's a Dan James radar and shot map.

I guess Leeds supporters like Jack today? Harrison puts a gorgeous ball into the box that is converted to give Leeds the lead over Derby

Hoping for some help from Brighton today, but no matter the result it's been a hell of a season and I'm going to miss watching the Premier League in the mornings

I know this game is meaningless for Everton and everyone is already on vacation but that makes the squad selection today all the more pathetic.

We’ve got a good young right back on the bench in Jonjoe Kenny, but instead we’re playing an on loan and certainly not coming back CB playing out right today. We’ve got Ademola Lookman available but we’re playing Theo Walcott. We’ve got Tom Davies available but we’re playing Morgan Schneiderlin.

Marcel Brands is saying all the right things publicly about how we need to cut dead weight and how we’re only going to buy players 23 and younger and we’ve got to be a club that develops young talent. Why hasn’t this made it down to the manager?

Guess this can be the last big rant of the year. Frustrating as we’d been in pretty decent form. Now we look like a team playing a meaningless game. Alas.

I know this game is meaningless for Everton and everyone is already on vacation but that makes the squad selection today all the more pathetic.

We’ve got a good young right back on the bench in Jonjoe Kenny, but instead we’re playing an on loan and certainly not coming back CB playing out right today. We’ve got Ademola Lookman available but we’re playing Theo Walcott. We’ve got Tom Davies available but we’re playing Morgan Schneiderlin.

Marcel Brands is saying all the right things publicly about how we need to cut dead weight and how we’re only going to buy players 23 and younger and we’ve got to be a club that develops young talent. Why hasn’t this made it down to the manager?

Guess this can be the last big rant of the year. Frustrating as we’d been in pretty decent form. Now we look like a team playing a meaningless game. Alas.
It's a joke and made it that much easier to watch Brighton v City instead.

Unsurprisingly we're bossing Spurs who are coming down from their midweek high, but since we've rolled out this lineup of rejects (Tosun and Walcott) especially we'll end up losing the match. Not giving any of the youngsters a shot is beyond stupid.

MAHREZ YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN

OK Everton try to get an equalizer but do absolutely nothing that could injure this Spurs squad who will love so hard in two weekends

LOL of course Theo scores

Am totally ok with us sitting back now, playing for the 1-1 and ensuring the welfare of every Spurs player on the pitch.

Back