• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

DV7, what's your realistic wish list for United this summer in terms of who goes and who comes in? United promises to be the top 6 side with the most changes, right?

I think he'll stay, unless Poch goes. If that happens I could see half your team wanting out.

Yeah that's the scary thing. He's got a cult over there. But I think he stays.

Eriksen has been the most clear about not signing a contract and just seeing if any "big" clubs come calling for a huge payday. He's been very professional about it. I think unless a RM/Barca/PSG etc. come for him this summer, he'll sign a new deal. Sounds like he's happy, just wants to see what's out there since he's getting older.

Yeah that's the scary thing. He's got a cult over there. But I think he stays.

Eriksen has been the most clear about not signing a contract and just seeing if any "big" clubs come calling for a huge payday. He's been very professional about it. I think unless a RM/Barca/PSG etc. come for him this summer, he'll sign a new deal. Sounds like he's happy, just wants to see what's out there since he's getting older.

It is the sign of a good manager. Which is one of the reasons why I've changed my mind on Silva (in addition to the strong finish), our young talented core seems to love Little Marco. I really only see Poch leaving for Barcelona, if it comes open, this summer. Regardless of what happens with OGS, ManU is a dumpster fire. Can't see Poch going there right now.

Could see Poch at PSG at some point, too -- he played there. He's better than that dork Tuchel for sure.

I think Barcelona would tempt him, but he's also a big Espanyol guy, so might feel that tug of loyalty. I thought both Madrid and Man United would throw all the money at him this summer, but they had other ideas.

Oh yeah forgot about the Espanyol connection

Guess he's not moving there. Unless PSG boots Touchel (as you said) I don't see where he goes.

Rumors that Ryan Sessegnon is headed to Spurs soon.

Which is weird because he plays for Fulham... Can he do that? Play for another team? Maybe we'll offer to exchange money or... I honestly have no idea.

My favorite pick on a set piece situation was Jules Valentin on some Virginia Tech loser for Marcus Tracy's beast header in the College Cup semis back when we won.

Leeds and Derby tied at half, Leeds up 2-1 on aggregate.

Back