• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Sounds like Spurs are closing in on Lo Celso and Trips eventually off to somewhere in Italy. Would love to see some links to RBs.

Jags to leave on a free this summer. Will miss him. He was such a good player for a long time. Will always have his fluke wondergoal in the derby:

"Argentina legend Diego Maradona says he should be the next manager of Manchester United. The 58-year-old is boss of Mexican second division side Dorados."

Please be true, please be true, please be true...

Eriksen open to leaving Tottenham and Aubameyang supposedly removed all Arsenal references from his Instagram. Meanwhile VVD approached Liverpool about wanting an extension with the Club. Transfer season this year is going to be crazy.

Some French journalist is reporting Fekir may leave for only 15million this summer. Fucked up knee or not, I'm all over that. It's some guy Vincent Duluc, who seems to be ok? Who knows.

you know, I'm starting to come around on Maradona for United manager. Just imagine the creative and INSPIRED lineups this man could come up with on the fly.

132912_shutterstock_534833482.jpg

Eriksen comes out and says exactly what everyone already knew: he'd like to move to a mega club (and get a huge payday) but if no offers come in this summer, he's happy to negotiate a new deal with Spurs. No animosity, just his personal career plan. Fair play to him. If we're able to get a fat check for him, hope we use it wisely.

Portugal v Switzerland is on right now for Nations League (UEFA is going to kill these players) and both Bruno F. and Xhaka have come close to being sent off in the first 10. This one has potential. Joao Felix playing for Portugal in case anyone is interested in maybe one of the next big things.

I like this Swiss RB despite him giving away the free kick that led to Ronaldo's goal

bundle of energy up and down that line

great run by Felix and a super smart little tug by Rodriguez to put him off before the shot

thats good football

First time I've seen a penalty called back by another penalty. Well done by the official to let play run and go back.

Back