• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I agree, but it was directly from a club source via a top tier reporter. Clubs and player all negotiating. Apparently he visited and was totally sold on Poch and the club.
I'm totally sold on this car. It is perfect

I'll come back to sign the papers in a week and a half.

is he crocked?

He wasn’t healthy going into the tourney but Guinea didn’t give a shit. Liverpool said when he got hurt at the end of the season that he would miss the AFCON and Guinea instantly said “no he won’t” sight unseen. Shitty.

All that being said, he did pick up a lot of injuries this past season.

Edit: just saw on Twitter that he went down multiple times before staying down and getting subbed.

Last edited:
Read that he is expected to play the last group match against Burundi, so maybe he was just gassed.

Shit is starting to happen. Sounds like De Ligt is off to Juve for 75 with 150 release clause. Atletico bid 120 for Joao Felix, but because it is in installments doesn’t trigger the release clause. That’ll prob still get done, though, I’m guessing.

Griezmann will go then, to either Barcelona or maybe PSG, if PSG sell Neymar back to Barca. Who knows.

Sturridge posted a pic with Mbappe, which obviously means it’s happening. Just had to pass the torch face-to-face I guess.

AWB medical tomorrow and will then be confirmed.

So why was Ashley Young named club captain again? He isn't going to play ahead of AWB or Shaw, soooooo....

50M for a right back who now resides behind Jonjoe Kenny on the U21 depth chart?

The transfer market is broken.

Just kidding. Although 45M for a younger Richarlison at this time last year and the Sky Six blowhards couldn't believe it. But a 50M signing to ManU? Good business.

Last edited:
They played in the same league last year and AWB was better.

Edit: referring to Richardson but it works for Kenny also.

Shit is starting to happen. Sounds like De Ligt is off to Juve for 75 with 150 release clause. Atletico bid 120 for Joao Felix, but because it is in installments doesn’t trigger the release clause. That’ll prob still get done, though, I’m guessing.

Griezmann will go then, to either Barcelona or maybe PSG, if PSG sell Neymar back to Barca. Who knows.

Whoa. That's a lot of shit.

Also where does Juve have this kind of money? Their wage bill must be absolutely nuts.

They played in the same league last year and AWB was better.

Edit: referring to Richardson but it works for Kenny also.

Tough to compare Wan Bissaka and Richarlison, so I won't.

But Kenny hasn't played enough the last couple seasons to say he's anywhere near as good as AWB. I really like Kenny, but AWB was productive all year and should kill on United. It's an overpay but that's the market.

Tough to compare Wan Bissaka and Richarlison, so I won't.

But Kenny hasn't played enough the last couple seasons to say he's anywhere near as good as AWB. I really like Kenny, but AWB was productive all year and should kill on United. It's an overpay but that's the market.
Is it an overpay doe?

Most take-ons by U23 players in the Premier League last season:

Aaron Wan-Bissaka (61)
Diogo Jota (57)
James Maddison (50)
Ben Chilwell (49)
Yves Bissouma (47)

For Kylian Mbappe's first professional goal for Monaco, he did the Sturridge dance.

Don't mind me, just putting out my vibes for this from now on.

Whoa. That's a lot of shit.

Also where does Juve have this kind of money? Their wage bill must be absolutely nuts.

Yeah, Juve apparently also offered a contract to Rabiot, but he wants to chill on it for a bit after maybe agreeing, because maybe PSG was getting around to offering a new one? Maybe. Their old sporting director was the one Rabiot (and mom) had a falling out with, so now Leonardo's in there, and it might actually be chill.

Must be that Adidas/Fiat cash.

Back