• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

WTF is with all these teams trying to play out of their 18 yard box like it is midfield?

Weird time to use flat track bully considering the opposition...

He did score his typical goal against weaker competition. He just doesn't have the fortitude to score a second or third when its actually needed. King of the garbage goals.

Richarlison will finish with more league goals than him this season.

Last edited:
Good gracious. Dzeko puts Roma on top 1-0 at Torino in the 89th minute with an absurd finish of a Kluivert cross

Anyone watch the Amazon new show All or nothing about City's season last year. I think DV7 would really enjoy it.

Anyone watch the Amazon new show All or nothing about City's season last year. I think DV7 would really enjoy it.

No, but I did watch the "All or Nothing: New Zealand's All Blacks" while traveling this week and it was pretty good...I might even kinda sorta like rugby now.

United's defenders simply are not even remotely close to good enough. I'm not sure a single one of them would start for any other top 6 club.

That’s defs part of it, but I don’t think that’s the whole story. I think the midfield setup is so fucking cynical. There’s no imagination or creativity, especially when forcing Pogba to play that deep so he loses all interest in the game. I thought Fred was a fucking trash heap today, no matter how much he ran around, and Mata may have well not been on the field. Lukaku’s touches were as if his feet were made of lead. Martial has no interest in being around and it showed. Rashford may actually suck; I’m not sure what he adds to this team. And while I think Pereira could be a decent player some day, he was torn apart. And although he wasn’t there, I’m not sure Sanchez would have made a difference; he’s never quite looked comfortable on this system. Something needs to change and I think the easy answer is Mou. His system and tactics have had some success, but it’s brutal to watch and isn’t going to win anything in this loaded EPL.

It’s only one game and this is all hyperbole, but fuck, that was fucking abysmal today. They should be embarrassed, the players and the ownership.

switching gears - thoughts on Vardy's straight red? Seemed harsh to me

Same starting XI from last week for Liverpool today. Fabinho not even on the bench, guess he needs a little more time to get up to speed.

Monday games are the worst.

Back