• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

That was a yellow at the worst, not even borderline red. Reputation call.

It was a tackle that could have snapped the dude's leg plus Vardy made a scissor move with the other leg (in case you weren't sure about the intention).

I did. It's pretty good.

I watched 6-7 episodes as well. It's pretty good but feels repetitive after a while. I'm sure if it were my team, it wouldn't be enough but as it's not. felt it could have been 4 episodes long. NBC analysts made such a big deal about Mou's negativity in it but i thought it was actually quite minor.

It was a tackle that could have snapped the dude's leg plus Vardy made a scissor move with the other leg (in case you weren't sure about the intention).

Eh, he won the ball cleanly and followed through hard. That scissor barely made contact and if he deserved a red for anything it was that. I didn't notice the scissor when I watched it live. Were his intentions innocent? No. Is he a dirty cunt? Yes. I still would have only given a yellow and have already seen quite a few plays far dirtier than this not even receive a card this season.

Same starting XI from last week for Liverpool today. Fabinho not even on the bench, guess he needs a little more time to get up to speed.

Monday games are the worst.

Klopp was obviously pleased with Wijnaldum in the #6 role against West Ham so he's starting him again in that spot. In which case, there's not much point in having both Henderson and Fabinho on the bench.

Last edited:
That was probably a penalty but Sakho's whole bambi on ice demeanor doesn't do him any favors around the box.

That was a yellow at the worst, not even borderline red. Reputation call.

There should be no surprise that the two teams who’ve received straight reds are the squads that sit just below the Sky Six protected class. No way a Sky Six player gets sent off for either one of those tackles.

wambulance-gif-2.gif

virgil van dijk is a monster. mane is going to have a great year. naby keita is really good and already on the same page with most of the team. robertson is one of the best 3 LBs in the league.

virgil van dijk is a monster. mane is going to have a great year. naby keita is really good and already on the same page with most of the team. robertson is one of the best 3 LBs in the league.

There's a lot to like about this team. A lot. But it's really early and it's a crazy long season. Just want to see consistency week to week.

Away at Crystal Palace always seems to be a thorn in our side, so it was nice to play as well as we did and keep a clean sheet too.

That was actually Liverpool's fifth straight win at Palace -- I was surprised when I saw that. But that was good. Real, adult soccer. Palace are not bad.

That was actually Liverpool's fifth straight win at Palace -- I was surprised when I saw that.

Includes an FA Cup win, but yeah, seems the hoodoo has been solved. Dwight Gayle at WBA where he can't hurt Liverpool, barring a cup draw

Back