• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Includes an FA Cup win, but yeah, seems the hoodoo has been solved. Dwight Gayle at WBA where he can't hurt Liverpool, barring a cup draw
Dwight Gale is, in my opinion, the worst striker in English football. I am literally dumbfounded to be reminded that he somehow scored not one but two goals against Liverpool.

Impressive from Liverpool - that is absolutely a match they drop points in last year.

When Alisson saved the free kick, I thought to myself. That's in last season and likely ends either 1-1 or more likely 1-2 with a loss. That's 2-3 pts saved by Alisson already this season IMO.

When Alisson saved the free kick, I thought to myself. That's in last season and likely ends either 1-1 or more likely 1-2 with a loss. That's 2-3 pts saved by Alisson already this season IMO.

Yeah, AS Romapool FC are looking great thus far.

Hmmm.

39967480_2076618549320454_1525522321400397824_n.jpg

Hugo Lloris, 31, of East Finchley, charged with drunk driving.

Hugo Lloris, 31, of East Finchley, charged with drunk driving.

To quote some stranger on reddit: "Now he has more points than Arsenal on the season."

Seriously, really shocked this would happen to him, of all the squad members. Glad no one was hurt and hopefully this was a one-time mistake, though a bad one. He's been a model professional and team leader ever since he arrived so hopefully this is the kind of thing for which he takes responsibility, accepts punishment (which should include match suspension from the team), and learns to be better. Poch does not seem like the type to shrug off this type of unprofessionalism so I'd guess we'll see the captaincy given to Kane or Vertonghen.

Vincent Kompany is a miserable fat headed jackass.

Wilshere leading a break and then slowing down to a walk and getting easily dispossessed with several open teammates was one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen. He looked like one of us going out there in the middle of a Premier League game

Bellerin and Iwobi have regressed exponentially.

Back