• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Not great body language here guys! I'm team Pogba. At least it hasn't reached Mancini/Balotelli levels yet.

Wow, that was close to an all timer miss from Sturridge. A tiny bit off balance but yikes, wide open net.

Klopp laying into Shaqiri at the end there.

I thought they were pretty great second half until Chelsea scored. First half was iffy. Hazard can fuck you up.

If you're going to go out of the league cup, go out early.

I didn’t think so when it happened, but Barkley was off for that first goal, and they even checked VAR. Ok.

Maybe they’re saying Firmino’s arm is playing him on. Can a defender’s arm play someone on, but not count as off for an attacking player?

Spurs with 2 straight wins (still looking rough, but better) since Vorm was replaced by Gazzaniga. I doubt Vorm ever plays a minute again for Tottenham, he's just really bad.

Tottenham with Vorm in goal - 3 losses from 3 matches.

Tottenham without Vorm in goal - 5 wins from 5 matches.

Gazzaniga is also an unbelievably attractive human being - maybe the boost of having a guy who looks like a Versace model behind them is helping the defense. Who knows.

Gazzaniga is also an unbelievably attractive human being - maybe the boost of having a guy who looks like a Versace model behind them is helping the defense. Who knows.

I used to be a believer in this, but then Karius happened, and he is a good looking dude, although a little Ken-doll for me. Alisson is more rugged, so maybe that plays a part. How is Gazzaniga's beard game?

Yesterday's back five of Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Moreno gave me really bad flashbacks and is still lingering like PTSD. They still should have won. Oh well.

Wow, that was close to an all timer miss from Sturridge. A tiny bit off balance but yikes, wide open net.

Yeah, tiny bit off balance, wrong foot, but he had more time -- you have to bury that. Great goal, though, and the crossbar shot was nasty. It's a shame because he has looked really good so far and I thought he was the best attacker on the pitch for most of the match. Could have had a hatty. There's no real separation pace there anymore, but he's at least moving well/better than he has the last few years.

Not great body language here guys! I'm team Pogba. At least it hasn't reached Mancini/Balotelli levels yet.

it's a fucking PR disaster

idiots all around

Back