• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

We have just about 100% possession eight minutes in and it's entirely down to how man u has set up. So defensive. Five in the back and the wingbacks can't get forward at all

Would be very sweet if Pellegrini could manage a win here that would send Mourinho spiraling towards a smaller club:

First of all Mourinho referred to Pellegrini as 'Mr Pellegrino' before remarking that he would have no problem getting another job at 'a big club in the Premier League or Serie A' if Madrid sacked him.

Pellegrini had just taken over at Malaga.

Rice has really become a tidy little player in this last year. The game slowed down for him, as they say.

My boys! Super lucky deflection and it's 2-0 to the cockney boys!

(Can I say that was luck, DV7? I certainly wouldn't say that goal was down to Yarmo's skill or Lindelof's lack thereof)

And of course Siggy puts his PK off the crossbar

This team is beyond pathetic. All the bad traits of the Martinez era.

TOSUN OFF THR MARK!

I’ve done a 180 on my feelings about this club in the last 10 mins

Such beautiful football. So sexy.

Gazzaniga has been good the last few matches - his control of his box and balls in the air is a huge upgrade over Vorm.

I doubt Vorm ever plays another match - probably retires at the end of the season (he's 35).

Hazard is on another planet. Didn’t think Alison cut the angle down enough, but Hazard is going to Hazard.

Liverpool better but Chelsea are winning. “X better but Chelsea are winning” describes most of the last 15 years.

3-0. but we still don't look good, Brasky.

Also, WTF Dortmund? Laying a big egg at Leverkusen today with a chance to go top of the table.

Just like that, Dortmund score twice in four minutes to knot it up at 2. Sancho comes on for PuliSICK! and immediately contributes with an assist on Reus' equalizer.

Back