• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Yeah it was fucking great, and he hit the bar on a similar one earlier this week. Crazy that per minutes played he is the second fastest to 50 league goals after Torres, except it took Torres like 2 and a half seasons (one injured a lot), and it has taken Studge like 5+. A damn shame.

Henderson has been ok so far this year, but the team needs what Keita brings, and Wijnaldum disappears if he isn’t playing the 6. Can’t wait for Naby and Fabinho to get fully up to speed. Naby is closer, although on second viewing Fabinho was better against Chelsea than I originally thought. I think playing Henderson has weakened two spots. Not a lot, but fine margins and all that.

ManU has a negative goal difference. They have not played City, Liverpool or Chelsea. They have conceded more goals than Southampton and Newcastle. Pretty much says all that has to be said about their season. They suck.

Yes, Manchester United do indeed suck right now.

Thanks for dropping in and pointing out the obvious to everyone a full 30+ hours after they last played and all other Prem sides played. Way to not look obsessed with a shit side.

That's on me. I read 226 and thought he just made that post.

My obsessed point stands. United isn't even worth discussing until Mou is gone. Completely toxic environment at the club right now.

Please be ahead of schedule and ready to rock 2nd half.

DovcuHCXoAAojWa.jpg

18 points from the first 8 matches is a record for Tottenham, strange the start to the season had felt so flat. The injuries and the poor CL campaign so far, along with the delayed stadium and the City / Liverpool hope have kept any enthusiasm tampered.

Back