• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ashley Young is so bad, so so bad.

Get lukaku off. Try Sanchez down the middle. Lukaku giving us nothing apart from that one cross to Rashford in the 1st half

Sanchez in for Rashford. I think the tactical switch will be Smalling to forward and Alexis to RCB.

Paul Pogba is the best Libero I’ve seen in like 20 years

"Matic has the turning circle of a small cruise ship"

LOL

is martin atkinson alive?

Edit: that's truly shocking that Bernardo Silva got a yellow for that tackle on Salah, but there was no yellow for Mane sliding in from behind and fouling silva on the break

Last edited:
Henderson lucky to escape a card there. Absolutely shit player

Missed the first 20 minutes. Did I miss anything interesting apart from the above? Saw some sketchy calls and non-calls for sure.

These are great matches though; this and the ones against Chelsea are so intense and compact, good soccer, high quality, good to see. Bummed about Milner, but he has a couple weeks off after this.

Ah just saw the Lovren on Aguero, that was close. Interesting to bring in Lovren, but I feel he does well against Kun usually. This will come back to bite me, I’m sure.

Ah just saw the Lovren on Aguero, that was close. Interesting to bring in Lovren, but I feel he does well against Kun usually. This will come back to bite me, I’m sure.
Gomez has been pretty solid against Sterling on the wing

Back