• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I like how the dude who founded Spielverlagerung is now the top assistant at Red Bull Salzburg and is like 25. He got his break because that nerd Tuchel liked what he was reading. Crazy shit.

Arsenal are like the Wake Forest football of the Prem. Great at beating up on weaklings, embarrassing when they face a formidable foe

Yeah, remember when Wake went completely undefeated and played in Champions League 20 straight years ?

I will say that they are indeed on fire, and though the nerds may think that isn't sustainable, they have been saying that about Lacazette for the last five years, too, so who knows.

What is it with all the Brazilian soccer players liking the fascist Bolsonaro? Ronaldinho, Lucas Moura, Kaka, and now apparently Alisson and Fabinho (or at least Fabinho's wife). Lame. Get it together dudes. I feel like it might be connected with the weird Jesus loving cult Kaka is in.

I get the impression from Brazilians that he’s running on a law and order tickst in a country fed up with corruption

Isn't that what every candidate runs on in Brazil ?

No, because most of them are running as part of the parties getting caught in the corruption

Yes, I imagine that is certainly the impression he would like people to have.

By the way, that dude is corrupt as fuck, and just wants to kill and imprison everyone, so I don't think he'll solve anything, but we can get back to the soccer.

Yeah, every candidate says they're going to clean up the corruption of the current administration. So they get elected and they also happen to be just as corrupt. Clockwork.

Yeah, every candidate says they're going to clean up the corruption of the current administration. So they get elected and they also happen to be just as corrupt. Clockwork.

The distant 2nd place candidate is a stand in for someone in jail for corruption iirc. Levels to this shit in Brazil

Back