• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Damn, sounds like Leicester's owner may have died in a helicopter crash following the match today outside King Power Stadium.

Barely made it out of the stadium and crashed in the car park. Who knows how many other people were killed or injured. The owner, sporting director and pilot have all been confirmed dead. Tragic.

Barely made it out of the stadium and crashed in the car park. Who knows how many other people were killed or injured. The owner, sporting director and pilot have all been confirmed dead. Tragic.
I'm pretty sure Rudkin and the owners son were confirmed to not be on the chopper. The person who tweeted that was making it up. At least that's what I've seen.

Rumors Puel may have been on board. Hoping just a rumor, but losing the manager and owner in the same night would be devastating.

So it’s several hours later and there’s still no confirmation on the Guardian or Mirror or any of the footy sites I normally read and Twitter has very little concrete info. The dearth of info about who was on board all these hours after the crash seems strange.

There needs to be an all time Premier League hair transplant table. I think Andros Townsend has just surpassed Antonio Conte in the all-time standings. Rooney, Klopp, Ings, and Eriksen all in contention. Congrats to Andros, though, that’s a hell of a job. He was basically at Lucas Moura levels a couple of years ago.

This should be a good one coming up. I like the look of both sides at least. I always want more Martial, and I’m glad Richarlison is starting to get a run up top. I hope we get to see some Lookman. Can’t wait until big Yerry forces his way in.

Not a penalty but no surprise that that’s call considering what league we play in. And how is this fat piece of shit allowed to referee at this level.

And PAUL POGBA CAN FUCKING DIE OF AIDS TONIGHT. What a cunt.

Ummm no those two tackles aren’t similar. Smalling didn’t get the ball and Young did. What the hell is he talking about?

That was a penalty because Gana left his foot in after poking the ball and he didn't really knock the ball out of Martial's path anyway

That would not have been overturned on VAR

That was a penalty because Gana left his foot in after poking the ball and he didn't really knock the ball out of Martial's path anyway

That would not have been overturned on VAR

I disagree, but you’re right in that it is closer to a 50/50 decision than the general fuckery that you’d expect at Old Trafford and Cameron Indoor. Although I’m sure that decision is coming in the second half.

But seriously, how do you support Paul Pogba? He’s moved into Redick/Wojo/Melchioni land for me.

Dancing around before every penalty like a complete bitch. I can see why him and Rom are such lovers.

Back