• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I don't even know who Foyth is.

For the record, who scored has Toby as totty's seventh best player, three spots behind vertonghen and one ahead of sanchez.

Just read a report that Raheem signed an improved five year deal with City. Fuck, was kind of hoping he might be back out on the market. What a player, and still only 23. Liverpool (and Rodgers) fucked that up big time.

De Bruyne may be permanently broken. Out another 4-6 weeks with a knee ligament injury, this one his other knee.

Oh and Bendtner is going to jail. And Bayern Munich's Rafinha dressed up as an Arab bomber at the team halloween party. Rough week for soccer.

Sanchez playing as the 9. Hopefully this jump starts him into improving his form.

Cherries looking very tasty early. That ball from Cook to Stanislas to set up Wilson's finish was so nice

To me it looked like wilson was off, but maybe it was just the angle

Also, i"ll just leave these here:

http://www.spiegel.de/international...ifa-president-provide-and-rule-a-1236439.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46078651

Shocking that Infantino and the Sheik money men are corrupt AF. Shocking!

I'm also looking forward to this proposed Euro Super League, and its inevitable failure. For it to happen, those clubs will have to leave UEFA and most likely FIFA itself. If that does happen, I would hope that all other clubs outside of the 11 cartel clubs would tell them fuck off and refuse to play them at all. When they realize that sports are nothing without local rivalries, and the fans stop showing up for the fourth meaningless match that year against PSG or Milan, they'll come groveling back to their respective FAs. Hopefully they are then sent to the bottom division and forced to work their way back up.

In the short term it will definitely make the domestic leagues less glamorous, however those leagues should become more competitive and equitable, which would be nice.

Eddie Howe's teams are fun to watch. Will the big boys come after him?

He was my choice to take over for the Ev this summer, but I understand why we went with the more glamorous manager in Silva. If Silva leaves or doesn't work out, I'd hope that Howe gets the call. His Bournemouth teams are always filled with piss and vinegar, and since they've consolidated themselves in the league they've began playing some really entertaining football.

Oh Gylfi come on bro. That was set up on a platter by Seamus. Gotta finish those.

Great ball by Gomes to play Coleman in. I love him.

Back