• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

After the pen? Sure.

Dancing for 10 secs before taking it? Death penalty.

I don't like the weird run up either but if that is what he does to maintain a routine for the pen then I'm fine with it. It's certainly well within the laws of the game.

Congrats DV7. Fun match. Superior talent won out. Unsurprisingly our inability to finish kept us from taking points against a Sky Six club on the road. Same as it ever was.

Apparently the Wembley pitch looked like shit today before the football (gridiron) game and they’re not going to do anything special to it before Spurs/City tomorrow. Could neutralize things a bit.

That pitch was terrible. Seemed to affect Lamela's late effort, but I think you still have to bury that one.

Bamidele signs a new deal.

https://t.co/Mz2F00tBxs

DqwKbEDXgAANsqX.jpg

Reported to be £150k/wk, which sounds about right. Second on the squad to Kane.

Eriksen next, please.

Spurs draw Arsenal away for the 5th round of the Carabao Cup. Chelsea, Leicester, and City also make the final 8.

Reported to be £150k/wk, which sounds about right. Second on the squad to Kane.

Eriksen next, please.

will be interesting to see if Foyth gets some more games with Toby's contract still up in the air. he killed it today vs West Ham. i think Toby has been good-not-great so far this year and i'd already resigned myself to him leaving so it is good to see the young Argentine step up big time today to make a push for the 3rd CB spot. COYS!

will be interesting to see if Foyth gets some more games with Toby's contract still up in the air. he killed it today vs West Ham. i think Toby has been good-not-great so far this year and i'd already resigned myself to him leaving so it is good to see the young Argentine step up big time today to make a push for the 3rd CB spot. COYS!

Also rumors that Foyth is unhappy with PT and may be looking to leave in Jan but we'll see. Gotta think he's in position to win that third CB spot if Toby leaves but maybe he wants to start somewhere?

Back