• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Wolves were robbed after falling behind 2-nil. The goal that was flagged offside wasn't at all.

Yeah that was terrible. Similarly bad call to rule out a Mane goal in Arsenal/Liverpool.

Edit - I guess the Liverpool one was a little trickier, but it still should have counted.

Last edited:
Horrific decision. Mane was on and it should have counted.

Just more proof for the BRASKY INQUISITION!

Well, this City team is rounding into crown-wearing form once again.

First own goal shouldn’t have counted probably, and Walker should be sent off for his sock uniform violation! Conspiracy!

Dings! The comeback begins. Unjustly allowed goal will come back to haunt Saints when they claw back.

Cheating bastards.

Cheating bastards.

..... I bet they will get right on that.

Has the PL done anything to upset the status quo? They make the NCAA look like the FBI.

I believe to truly get any kind of corruption of out the major European soccer leagues is to form one European Super League: taking the tops teams from England, Spain, Germany, France, and Italy.
THAT league would be corrupt as hell, but would shrink the revenues of the PL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1, levelling that playing field.

Take the top 6 of out of the PL and Burnley would have been champs last year !

I see that Chelski kept their RAT on bench.

Probably smart as Ross normally goes hiding in big games. No way his tiny rat brain could handle this.

Completely clean tackle by Mina on Hazard gets all of the ball but because of the way Hazard falls, a foul is called and a yellow is given and now Chelski have a great FK opportunity.

Just leave for your Super League and take these scummy refs with you.

And Jorginho gets the same color card for a deliberate two footed stamp on Gylfi

They can honestly take every PL ref out back and shoot them. They're all crooks. I hope they all die of AIDS.

Back