• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Won't be that funny. With City's form I don't think anyone realistically expects Liverpool to catch City. We're a Sturridge wondergoal and colossal Blueshite fuckup away from being third or fourth in the table, to be only two points behind them right now is pretty much miraculous.

Hasenhuttl official for Southampton.

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018...-southampton-football-club-first-team-manager

width=1050

^ Surprised to see that Les Reed had been let go by Soton too. I feel like he was well respected for the work he had done there.

The only defenders that Mou has available today are Rojo, Darmian and Dalot. My guess is we'll likely see Matic or McTominay in the middle with Rojo like we did against Soton. This is going to be another shitshow.

^ Surprised to see that Les Reed had been let go by Soton too. I feel like he was well respected for the work he had done there.

That's what they were saying about Huw Jenkins at Swansea, too. Gotta stay on top of it though, or you get relegated. Can't fuck up two coaching searches in a row and not reinvest major money wisely. You make a couple of wrong moves and shit goes to shit quick.

I guess Jenkins survived them getting relegated. Potter was an interesting hire there, I kind of like it. I also like Hassenhutl.

I think we'll see a lot of changes for Liverpool today (going out on a limb, I know): Mane and Robertson are doubts or are out, I think, so that prob means Bert Moreno. I'm going to go with - Alisson; Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Moreno; Henderson, Keita, Milner, Shaqiri (diamond); Origi, Sturridge. It won't be that, but whatever. I feel like Salah and Firmino could use a break.

I think we'll see a lot of changes for Liverpool today (going out on a limb, I know): Mane and Robertson are doubts or are out, I think, so that prob means Bert Moreno. I'm going to go with - Alisson; Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Moreno; Henderson, Keita, Milner, Shaqiri (diamond); Origi, Sturridge. It won't be that, but whatever. I feel like Salah and Firmino could use a break.

Alisson; TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Moreno; Hendo, Fabinho, Milner; Shaq, Sturridge, Salah

That's my guess.

Back