• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

He annoys me, I think he's overrated, he has a neck tattoo, his face is punchable.

He's towards the bottom of my list, ranking wise. I do acknowledge that he does a lot of intangible things on the field, and I like that he doesn't whine in the media when he's benched.

Any others need explaining? My hate is irrational but usually based on something.

nobody should be forced to explain sports hate.

hate away.

Ashley Young and Alonso don’t seem very hateable.

Alonso drunk drove and killed a girl, had it kind of taken care of by the Real president because of his dad. Not the best look. Don’t know if that’s the reason, but it’s something I always remember about him that seems to fly under the radar.

Alonso drunk drove and killed a girl, had it kind of taken care of by the Real president because of his dad. Not the best look. Don’t know if that’s the reason, but it’s something I always remember about him that seems to fly under the radar.

Whoa, ok, I hate him now.

What's the Callum Wilson hate for?

His offside, extra time goal against my boys and dickish celebration. Can see why he's not hateable to someone else.

But then again, when he gets signed by a huge club next season he'll gain some haters, I'm sure of it.

He annoys me, I think he's overrated, he has a neck tattoo, his face is punchable.

He's towards the bottom of my list, ranking wise. I do acknowledge that he does a lot of intangible things on the field, and I like that he doesn't whine in the media when he's benched.

Any others need explaining? My hate is irrational but usually based on something.
Thank you kind sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar (I'm also drunk)

True, I've never seen it in a football/futbol stadium, though.

It is definitely an American device that’s for sure. I remember the first time I pushed the tab out of the bottom, 12 dollars all over my legs.

Yeah, that one took out a steward, but I was only talking about shots on target. United didn't have one (besides the goal) outside of Rashford's, which was hit well and might have moved a bit, but ended up right in Alisson's gut.
Ahhh yeah I remember that one from about 25 yards out

And a friendly reminder...the original contract that Manchester United gave David Moyes still hasn't expired.
Ed Woodward and the Glazers are the underlying problem.

Optimism now since Jose is gone but truthfully the underlying causes remain.

Back