• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Look forward to waking up tomorrow to the death of the Ole fever dream

Spurs massive capex and extremely low debt is an interesting combo. At least ENIC is not loading the club down long term.

He probably said cunt. That's a no no in the USA.

Probably. That said, my wife said that the headline she saw stated that he was at Dulles and, in a drunken stupor, supposedly tried to open a secure door that set off an alarm.

Probably. That said, my wife said that the headline she saw stated that he was at Dulles and, in a drunken stupor, supposedly tried to open a secure door that set off an alarm.

Those doors can't tell him how to live his life

20LEgend is the first top-flight manager since the league's formation in 1888 to win his first five matches in charge in all competitions by at least a 2 goal margin.

5-1
3-1
4-1
2-0
2-0

That's pretty wild.

Would def take this guy as an understudy/rotation to any of the front three.

DwUP9n2XQAA3gGg.jpg

And he does Raheem's celebration with the fingers thing. Sweet. Bring it Bergie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZevB1ir0mo

Last edited:
Nearly impossible to know how players that do well in the Eredivisie will do in the Prem

Such a mixed bag of results

Nearly impossible to know how players that do well in the Eredivisie will do in the Prem

Such a mixed bag of results

Totally. He's young and putting up numbers, but it's tough. I guess that's where the other side of scouting comes in - does he have the physicality, the temperment. I think he has a chance, but he might need to go somewhere else in Europe first to prove it.

This guy got linked, too I heard his name last year about the same time I first heard Barella's, so it's probably bullshit, certainly not for this January, but it's fun to watch. If you are a small dribbler you will be linked. Maybe this guy is better than Emre Mor overall, at least.

Back