• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

In case you were wondering what my man Blomqvist (upper case "b" please) was up to!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...d-treble-winner-found-peace-running-pizzeria/

TELEMMGLPICT000186418629_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9hodIkHGnRT30tdl3sTIZ6jwVWu5JXicuNCeZU8WYJA.jpeg

Marko Grujic scores for Hertha, and has generally been getting rave reviews from their manager; maybe he'll be a real option next season.

Cutter's importation of good footballers pre-2022 starting to pay dividends I guess

Hey wsc, Matt Miazga leaving Nantes early to join Reading on loan for the remainder of the season.

Hey wsc, Matt Miazga leaving Nantes early to join Reading on loan for the remainder of the season.

Nice!! He had been rumored to us in the summer.

New manager one of those types who changes jobs as often as some take showers but impressed by his recruitment so far. Maybe we'll actually stay up !

Wijnaldum catching a fan tweeting about thinking they saw him on a flight

Lazar Markovic may be off to Club America. Such a wild ride for him, although he may have a block transfer clause in his contract. When was the last window an EPL player left for Liga MX?

lol a penalty shootout from 13 (coming up on 14) years ago

What, BTB? Are you an Arsenal supporter now too? I do apologize, but it is hard to keep up with your moving allegiances. You plastic supporter.

Manchester United v Arsenal FA Cup results since that 2005 Final.

2008: Manchester United 4 - 0 Arsenal
2011: Manchester United 2 - 0 Arsenal
2015: Manchester United 1 - 2 Arsenal (the one you should have gone with, you numpty)
2016: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal
2018: Manchester United 3 - 1 Arsenal

Do you want me to go back before 2005?
How about United vs Fulham? Or Liverpool? Or Newcastle?

Who do you support again? Or does it change week to week?

dv7, with the exact same players, do you think that Ole is a better manager than Jose, or did Jose just lose the team? Also, is Ole your manager next year?

At least now we can get back to focusing on not getting relegated, which has become after all, our new standard of success

Also - a handball was missed by the referee and there was no VAR to evaluate it because this:

Also - a handball was missed by the referee and there was no VAR to evaluate it because this:

That's ridiculous. All or none. I don't believe that they are understaffed.

Back