• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I've been watching some matches but haven't really paid that close attention to the table this season. Holy shit Liverpool are 13-0-1

MUN may be getting Pogba back this week. I may be in the minority here, but with a healthy Pogma, Rashford and Martial, I think MUN is a pretty damned good squad. They may not challenge at the top of the Table, but they have a good nucleus of good players. I like Brandon Williams in the back too. This may not be their year, but they will be back sooner versus later.

MUN may be getting Pogba back this week. I may be in the minority here, but with a healthy Pogma, Rashford and Martial, I think MUN is a pretty damned good squad. They may not challenge at the top of the Table, but they have a good nucleus of good players. I like Brandon Williams in the back too. This may not be their year, but they will be back sooner versus later.

Back to what?

damn, roasted

also reading the english press the last couple weeks and trying to figure anything out about why Everton are dithering about firing Silva, everything points to the fact that they don't have anyone else lined up, and on top of that they can't seem to agree to a strategy. i thought this was why the highly regarded Marcel Brands was hired and given a freaking board seat. this is how bad teams stay bad.

And on top of that our first FA cup match will once again be played at Analfield

Second time in three years we’ve been drawn to play there in the opening game, and in both instances we were struggling and our manager situation was dicey.

Doesn’t seem suspicious at all FA.

And on top of that our first FA cup match will once again be played at Analfield

Second time in three years we’ve been drawn to play there in the opening game, and in both instances we were struggling and our manager situation was dicey. Oh and we play at Man City three days before.

Honestly if we just decide to treat both away derby matches as deathball that would be fine with me. Every tackle should be reckless and cards be damned. I still think the Shite are two key injuries away from it all falling apart. Not that deep.

Second time in three years we’ve been drawn to play there in the opening game, and in both instances we were struggling and our manager situation was dicey.

Worse for Liverpool than Everton. Last time there wasn’t CL/Club WC to worry about. Was hoping for two straight lower level teams so the fringe/youth players actually got a few games.

Worse than drawing the best team in the division? Or just worse because the stakes are higher for the reds

So is the Merseyside derby NBCGold or bust? That's annoying as shit.

Back