• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

NBC Gold sucks. I refuse to pay for it when in years past every game was on NBC or one of their channels. Now you get one game and have to pay for anything different

Gold is worth the money if you’re watching 2 or more games a weekend imo. Streaming quality is solid, commentary good. Price is pretty low all things considered.

Headed up to Small Batch in Winston to watch both matches, but probably won’t get there until 3:30-3:45. I messaged the bar and they will have both on.

Hopefully I won’t get beat up at the “Liverpool” bar wearing my Toffees Christmas sweater

I've enjoyed Gold and it crashes less on my Chromecast than the regular NBC games, for whatever reason. Better match graphics/statistics, too, and no Two Robbies and Martino at halftime, which is priceless.

Headed up to Small Batch in Winston to watch both matches, but probably won’t get there until 3:30-3:45. I messaged the bar and they will have both on.

Hopefully I won’t get beat up at the “Liverpool” bar wearing my Toffees Christmas sweater
Just come to Hickory Tavern, buy me one pint, and we'll be square.

Everton are doing the thing I said they should with Sigurdsson today that dv7 said would never happen because it’s stupid, which is playing him much deeper next to Davies in the midfield. It won’t work but it’s at least a bit of thinking.

Adrian
TAA Lovren VVD Robbo
Gini Milner Lallana
Shaqiri Mane Origi

Salah, Firmino, Henderson, Ox, Keita, Gomez, Kelleher on the bench.

Doubt anyone guessed this right. Geez.

Everton are doing the thing I said they should with Sigurdsson today that dv7 said would never happen because it’s stupid, which is playing him much deeper next to Davies in the midfield. It won’t work but it’s at least a bit of thinking.

Just because a desperate manager is trying something new doesn't mean it isn't a stupid idea. Siggy doesn't have the discipline, or ability, to be a 6 or even an 8.

God speed, John Glenn.

He doesn’t have the legs to play in the prem but here we are

He doesn’t have the legs to play in the prem but here we are
So, again, your solution is to make a guy that doesnt have the legs cover more ground and take up more defensive responsibility?

Seems you agree with me

So, again, your solution is to make a guy that doesnt have the legs cover more ground and take up more defensive responsibility?

Seems you agree with me

He’s fairly useless, I don’t even want him on the field. But we have several players better than him at the 10. Not sure when the alternatives are old man Delph or matador Schneiderlin if Sig is much of a drop off playing deeper. If we refuse to try Baningime there, that is. He’s the business.

Adrian
TAA Lovren VVD Robbo
Gini Milner Lallana
Shaqiri Mane Origi

Salah, Firmino, Henderson, Ox, Keita, Gomez, Kelleher on the bench.

Doubt anyone guessed this right. Geez.
An FA Cup lineup if there ever was one.

All one way traffic at OT

United need to capitalize with another two or three goals

But spurs cannot get a kick in right now

Dominant

Back