• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Oh my goodness Rashford

Abused Aurier. Bamboozeled sissoko.

Deadly.

Looked like a two hand shove from Van dijk? Or am I missing something? Did Richarlison dive?

I mean two penalties not given and this is a different game.

I am not a brasky conspiracy dude but there wasn’t much of a replay of either so it’s tough for me to say. Would like to at least see them. Not that Everton have really been in the game.

I am not a brasky conspiracy dude but there wasn’t much of a replay of either so it’s tough for me to say. Would like to at least see them. Not that Everton have really been in the game.

What is the second one you’re talking about?

Ha my Liverpool supporter friend just texted “Everton should have two penalties and five yellows”

What is the second one you’re talking about?

First was DCL, that one looked fairly clear to me that van Dijk got none of the ball

Second was the corner where Richarlison went down, looked like a shove from vvd, but also could have been a dive

Back