• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Way before the pro-stuff, it was probably a Josh Timbers screamer from 30 yards against UNC on like a Tuesday afternoon in front of what seemed like (maybe) a couple hundred at Polo Field.

Last edited:
I saw this live and in living color. Yeah, it's gonna be hard to top

Hope that’s the last touch of the football for Tosun in an Everton shirt. He must be sold in January.

Some truly terrible subs from Dunc. He’s got a lot to learn if he wants to be a manager someday.

Don’t honestly think Carlo has that tough of a job ahead of him. Get us up to 8th by season end, find the best XI, get us more organized and passing better. That’s it.

Hope that’s the last touch of the football for Tosun in an Everton shirt. He must be sold in January.

Some truly terrible subs from Dunc. He’s got a lot to learn if he wants to be a manager someday.

Don’t honestly think Carlo has that tough of a job ahead of him. Get us up to 8th by season end, find the best XI, get us more organized and passing better. That’s it.

8th? Which of the top 8 do you expect Everton to pass, given the current rosters/table?

Yep. Tosun, Gylfi, Schniderlin must go. Get rid of the guys with no pace. One bright spot has been Holgate in midfield, love his pressing

8th? Which of the top 8 do you expect Everton to pass, given the current rosters/table?

Everton are 6 points off 5th. Nobody past Chelsea in the table have been convincing at all this season. I still should probably say the expectation is top half, but the middle of the league is entirely up for grabs.

Yep. Tosun, Gylfi, Schniderlin must go. Get rid of the guys with no pace. One bright spot has been Holgate in midfield, love his pressing

Nobody is going to buy Gylfi after what we paid. Schneiderlin and Tosun can go, we’ve got players at their positions who are better, and there are clubs who could use those two. Schneiderlin’s probably happy with his wages and no responsibility, won’t be begging to go. Would be nice to ship Theo too.

There’s quality in this team. Mina, Holgate, Richarlison, Digne, Iwobi, DCL. There are players who may be good if unlocked: Davies, Bernard, Kean. There are players that should be upgraded but are playable: Keane, Coleman. I think the biggest need is a 6. We’ve been missing a great passing midfielder since Gareth Barry.

Legit the worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen. At halftime it was about 50/50 for each team but Liverpool is getting boned now.

Back