• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Thanks for stopping by, irons. This team just doesn't quit

Think Bowen might have been a hair off, but you can't get cut open like that in the 89th minute. Damn. That was close. Alisson is the man.

Bayern put 10 past Spurs in the group stages, they've just walked all over Chelsea who also lost to Valencia.
Liverpool lost to Napoli & Atleti yet nobody can lay a glove on Liverpool domestically.

This seems to be one of the poorest Premier Leagues in a long while

Bayern put 10 past Spurs in the group stages, they've just walked all over Chelsea who also lost to Valencia.
Liverpool lost to Napoli & Atleti yet nobody can lay a glove on Liverpool domestically.

This seems to be one of the poorest Premier Leagues in a long while

If that’s what helps you sleep at night.

I usually hate cringe CONTRIVED media shit like this, but this one cracked me up.

Should not have joked about Coronavirus earlier. I apologize to the Gods.

The fact that VAR has a clear and obvious error standard for some issues but can reverse 51/49 calls for others is maddening.

Ighalo YOU FUCKING LEGEND

I know! Wouldn’t be great if thousands and thousands of people died in a global pandemic just to make people who live in the past able to cling to their smug memories?! That would be hilarious!

I know! Wouldn’t be great if thousands and thousands of people died in a global pandemic just to make people who live in the past able to cling to their smug memories?! That would be hilarious!
I trust in the football gods' plans

You're a heathen

Back