• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Anybody want ENGLANDS #1 for like 30-40M?

Because I'm just about done with him. Makes the spectacular saves but struggles to make the simple ones. Second lowest save % in the league coming into this match. He's been very poor the last two seasons.

Well that’s something. Think it’s the correct call even though DDG was cooked.

VAR is a red. As always. Its the FFP of ref technology. Designed to protect certain establishment clubs. That's it.

And holy shit Carlo just got a red card afterwards. Would love to know what he said.

(That being said, it was probably the right call, although no chance De Gea saves that even if Siggy wasn't there)

Starting to drink the Kyle and Robbie koolaid. No chance De Gea gets to the ball after the deflection and Siggy's action (moving his legs) didn't alter his movement one bit.

In reality its a 50/50 judgement call and with the FA involved we all know who is going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Starting to drink the Kyle and Robbie koolaid. No chance De Gea gets to the ball after the deflection and Siggy's action (moving his legs) didn't alter his movement one bit.

In reality its a 50/50 judgement call and with the FA involved we all know who is going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Idk the rules as well as some, but it only looks bad to me if you slow it down. Seems like 100 percent a goal in real time. Anyway, at what point was it a clear and obvious error??? Horse shit

To ManU and Shite fans on this board, y'all must feel like UNC/Duke fans. Must be nice feeling to know the "authorities" have your back at all times. Although I imagine it has to lessen the thrill of winning.

I will say... Gylfi should've gotten his ass up and out of the way and this would be a non-issue. Cannot wait for him to be sold

Just get rid of VAR altogether next year. It has made the product worse. They’ve demonstrated they can’t use it correctly time and time again. Bias or no, it’s bad for the game.

For me, the calls are so subjective that VAR doesnt help. I dont want all the matches but i think VAR has only worked ahandful of times to overturn blatant offisides.

The tackle that took down Sig was such a bad miss from the ref in the first place

The tackle that took down Sig was such a bad miss from the ref in the first place

Holy shit, that’s a clear penalty from that angle. Of course they didn’t check that. God I hate the FA so much. Why wasn’t that reviewed?

Spurs are just such a mess of a team. Went from cromulent attack + defense and no midfield to at least having horses in midfield but no attack or defense. It's almost like they should have been preparing for players to leave/get hurt over time. Instead, Kane is hurt, which happens every year. We know this and still only have Son to fill in. Now Son is hurt and... where are the goals in the squad? Vertonghen is past it, Alderwiereld is over the hump, and a Sanchez/Tanganga CB pairing just is not going to cut it. Danny Rose is gone and Ben Davies is not good enough; neither is Walker-Peters. Aurier is serviceable but wildly inconsistent. We've reached the point of needing an enormous overhaul because due diligence hasn't been done over time.

I’ve actually done a 180. How is it clear and convincing that an error was made on the field about whether or not the crew missed a passive offsides that changed the course of play with DDG going the wrong way? Maybe VAR made the correct on field call, but VAR did not make the correct VAR review call. Shambles.

c244996b172af9ce3adfde757c193204.jpg

Back