• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Andre Gomes subs in. Glad to see him back on the pitch.

And he was great in his 30 ish minutes. Today's loss probably kills any Europa hopes, but I feel weirdly positive about it. On the road against against a big six club and you could argue we were the better team. Gomes is 1000x better in the box to box role than Gylfi, who has really been a disaster for us this year. I think we are a midfielder or two away from having a team that is right up there with the top 6, the rest of the squad has quality.

And he was great in his 30 ish minutes. Today's loss probably kills any Europa hopes, but I feel weirdly positive about it. On the road against against a big six club and you could argue we were the better team. Gomes is 1000x better in the box to box role than Gylfi, who has really been a disaster for us this year. I think we are a midfielder or two away from having a team that is right up there with the top 6, the rest of the squad has quality.

You could argue that Everton were the better team yesterday? We must have been watching different games.

Antonio Rudiger commenting to the media after being booed by visiting Spurs fans during the match at Stamford Bridge. One would hope that this was due to a partisan's perspective that he emphasized Son's poor actions to get him sent off in the previous fixture instead of a reaction to his claims of racist abuse but these days it's probably better to assume the worst. It's so frustrating. I wish him the best and hope he keeps speaking out. The reaction of some of our supporters is shameful and far too many clubs are still dealing with this shit.

Naby starts! In for Henderson in the one change. Milner strained a muscle so is fully absent. Bench is Adrian, Lovren, Matip, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Minamino, Origi.

Uh oh. This could be it. Can't really watch now, but Naby was invisible, two West Ham shots on target = two goals, and the last one was apparently very soft/lazy defending? Fabianski def has it in him to put a ridiculous performance in, too.

Man, if West Ham get three points today they've really set them self apart from the relegation zone going forward on a day where they started just two points above it.

Right through the wickets. Keep putting shots on target though and you might get lucky

I jinxed Fabianski. Sorry guys. Not too sorry, but still, I like Fabianski.

Does that count as three shots on goal for the hammers?

I think that Firmino header is probably harder than it looks, but that's still a funny miss. He hasn't scored at Anfield in forever.

Back