• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I don't think he was the originator, but Digital Takawira did a dog peeing on the corner flag thing for the Kansas City Wizards in early MLS. Extra points for his name being Digital Takawira.

Anybody gotten back into Football Manager during the quarantine?

I've downloaded a roster update, and started a new save with 1860 Munich. Going to bring them back from BL3 to the Bundesliga.

I've never played those games, maybe I should get into it. I like the ambition, though, Brasky, TSV a good club to try to bring back to respectability. Good luck.

I'm sure some of the other teams have been doing it, but it's been entertaining to watch some of the LFC videos of the players doing their early morning workouts and greeting one another. You get to see some of the personalities that we don't often see in after game interviews or prepared team content (outside of Millie and Robbo discussing pizzas or biscuits or whatever).

I've never played those games, maybe I should get into it. I like the ambition, though, Brasky, TSV a good club to try to bring back to respectability. Good luck.

Thanks man, I simulated the 19-20 season and took over in June 2020. In two days I’ve already progressed and won Liga3 in my first year. Found a lot of value in the free transfer market. Signed a computer generated U20 American kid with an EU passport for peanuts and slowly broke him into the team throughout the season. Also signed a couple former young Bundesliga kids on frees and we tore up the league.

I did some research and downloaded a “skin” which lets me quickly simulate games, but uses my selected tactics and lineups. It’s awesome because the matches are actually my least favorite part.

Anyone know anything about Gabriel Magalhães

Left footed 22 year Brazilian ball playing GOD

We’ve been trying to sign him for months, really hope the reports are true, as it seemed he’d picked Chelsea a week or two ago.

I’ve seen a few analytics guys on Twitter rave about him

I'm sure some of the other teams have been doing it, but it's been entertaining to watch some of the LFC videos of the players doing their early morning workouts and greeting one another. You get to see some of the personalities that we don't often see in after game interviews or prepared team content (outside of Millie and Robbo discussing pizzas or biscuits or whatever).

I liked Andreas Kornmayer's little home workout video the other week. Great accent, and an easy low key flexibility/core focused thing.

But yeah, those player things always help remind me (part of) why Lovren is kept around. He's a bridge, dude gets along with everyone.

I did some research and downloaded a “skin” which lets me quickly simulate games, but uses my selected tactics and lineups. It’s awesome because the matches are actually my least favorite part.

That's actually why I quit playing. The game is absolutely awful at simming and you get wonky results, but I didn't have the desire to watch/micromanage all the tactics. What's the name of the skin? I might get back into it.

Y'all CRAZY. In game tactical changes is the best part of the game... apart from the summer transfer window, of course.

They are both still kind of lame whiny dorks, but one thing this pandemic has crystallized is that Caley>>>>>>Goodman.

In other coaching rumors, should the Saudi consortium take over Newcastle, Poch is apparently their number 1 target for manager.

Back