• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

chelsea and leicester switching places wow big time, still the same top 4

united do look excellent and leicester like shit since the restart

lol at you mentioning spurs at all

"leicester have 3rd pretty well LOCKED UP"

Hmmmmmmmm, I was just fucking around and joking with my previous post, but ok.

Weren't Leicester 5 points ahead of Chelsea and 8 ahead of United before the Covid break? Then Leicester look shit and you still think they have 3rd "LOCKED UP" despite all evidence to the contrary?

I was just joking previously, but you deserve a little needling for such a bad take if we're honest. 5-8 points with 9 to play is far from insurmountable, despite what you said.
Then Leicester go 5 points clear to 1 point behind in just 5 matches -- this isn't small deal you are trying to make it out to be. That's a big flip. Many people saw coming... you were not included in the group, apparently.

And United, should they win tomorrow, have closed the gap by 7 points in those 5 matches. And still have that match vs Leicester on the final day of the season.

Lastly, if any team (behind Chelsea/MUFC) was going to put a crazy end season run together and challenge for the top 4 it was Spurs with their raw talent -- but, Jose. It certainly wouldn't/won't be Sheffield United or Wolves.

Stick to radar maps.

i also said "there's still plenty to play"

and you were still dumb to mention spurs

i'll be very cautious from now on, don't want to draw your ire!

think losing pereira was a tough one, justin hasn't been an adequate replacement at all

So I guess Silva willingly joined the balds for a year or two there? Either that or he got a referral from Klopp to the master hair doctor.

teams that finish with a 0-0 draw should both drop 5 points in the table

POGS

great training ground set piece routine. 3-0.

1 point off 4th and it would be a brave person to bet against United finishing top 4 right now.

Back