• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Not sure if its the pitch or our cleats but our boys our slipping and sliding all over the place

But no, he won't. Levy ponied up for the Mourinho bump to help us stay in the CL this year but it didn't work. Now, unless he suddenly becomes a manager with a talent for long-term squad-building and development, we're fucked. That's what you get for failing to refresh the team when Poch needed it.

Most exciting moment of the first half

Well there's the Everton I hate so much. We could have played another 90 mins and never scored. Our midfield is so bad that our best player is a 18 year academy kid with four appearances. Iwobi underwhelming for the second consecutive game. Siggy and Gomes absolute trash. Davies the bang average midfielder he is. Bernard is absolutely worthless.

That was the worst Spurs team we've played in a decade and we still lost.

Was holding my breath there in stoppage time but glad to get the three points.

Now...go Arsenal? (I feel dirty saying that, but I could really use Leicester dropping all three points here).

Well, we looked poised until Nketiah drew a straight red.

I was out running errands and checked the score in the 64th and saw a favorable score. Then I get home, see Nketiah gets straight red and then Leicester finds the equalizer.

At least if the draw holds, we still have a point margin over Leicester.

Pretty boring first match. Tons of talent for Leicester out there but just couldn't break down Brighton. I think Gray is sorta wasted in the system right now. I'd like to see it work with Gray and Barnes on the field at the same time but too many moving pieces up front with Maddison and Vardy also needing to do their things. Still think they've got 3rd pretty well locked up.

Not so sure about it being locked up. Either Chelsea or United could catch them and United play them on the last day.

Possibly Spurs too, I suppose, but you'd figure they'd be 3rd favorites to catch them.

Certainly possible, but I also called this exact top four back in January, and still feel good about it. Still think it goes Pool, City, Leicester, Chelsea. Plenty of matches to play but feels like that's how it will end up to me.

Leicester in 4th, 4 points ahead of a surging United, which has a game in hand.

They might not even qualify for CL at this rate.

#dv7rightagain! SUPER SMURT!

chelsea and leicester switching places wow big time, still the same top 4

united do look excellent and leicester like shit since the restart

lol at you mentioning spurs at all

You could set your watch on when Arsenal qualifies for Europa each year.

Side note: on the Watford win yesterday, I think the bottom 3 are cemented now.

Side note: on the Watford win yesterday, I think the bottom 3 are cemented now.

Aston Villa has a winnable game left on the schedule against West Ham, but the rest of the schedule would be tough to get a point out of it (not to mention the GD not being in their favor). West Ham and Watford still have a match to play between them as well, so that means at least one of the teams in 16/17th is getting points still.

Back