• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Alisson poor again there for the non-goal. Ok, now no more partying until after the season.

Haha sure. Keep up your dumb shit and I’m going to start putting CHAMPIONS on every single Liverpool post a la dv7.

The season isn't over man. Best EPL team is for all 38 games. If y'all cared about that moniker you wouldn't come out and get bummed like this. Your only chance now is to take the points record from Man City. Which means getting 15 of the remaining 18 points.

The season isn't over man. Best EPL team is for all 38 games. If y'all cared about that moniker you wouldn't come out and get bummed like this. Your only chance now is to take the points record from Man City. Which means getting 15 of the remaining 18 points.

I agree with you which means it isn’t put to bed.

Whoa, reports that Liverpool are very close to signing Thiago from Bayern. Doesn’t seem like an FSG signing but I’ll certainly take it.

Man United 1998/99 is the best Premier League team of all time.

Win the Treble or you are just playing for 2nd place on that list.

pretty clear handball. obvi penalty.

Rashford from the spot over Bruno? Hmmm

thats a pretty harsh VAR decision against Bailley. looked like his shoulder/chest area to me, but nearly impossible to tell.

guess VAR doesn't only help the big sides despite what some tin foil hat wearing posters keep saying

MUFC at 18:1 to win the league next season looks like a pretty good value bet.

Not saying that they WILL win the league, but 18:1 odds on it seems generous. Might throw down $50 on it for shits and giggles.

Andre Gomes revenge game this afternoon. That little cheat Son better watch his knees.

Wonder if Bill Simmons will be tuning in?

Back