• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Don't try to rob people from the Balkans. Just not a wise decision.

Yeah this carjacking thing is crazy as shit!

Now Klopp is saying that not only are the returning injured players like new signings, the dudes who signed contract extensions recently are like transfers. C'mon man, it is a top-10 rich club in the world coming off a Champs League win. Just get in one badass.

yeah, it isn't like Liverpool are skint so not sure what Klopp is playing at

sounding more and more like an agreement between United and Inter for Lukaku is getting close

and rumors popping up that United will go for Moussa Dembele as Big Rom's replacement. I'd like that.

Maybe he's trying to manufacture a mental angle? Or he knows press and fans crank it over this shit (I def do) and has no patience for it. I have no idea. "Look guys, everyone is saying that we needed to buy someone, but I say fuck that, my team is here, go out there and destroy your body for me for one more year while trying to overcome the most expensively assembled team on the planet who has the best manager in the world, who we were pretty fortunate to be within touching distance of last year, who have reinforced again."

I'm going to complain about it until the season starts, then try to have fun, then complain about it again when he is throwing Gini Wijnaldum and AOC out as wide attackers against Burnley because everyone's legs are gone two months in.

If someone's going to pull it off, it's Klopp, though.

Can't tell if it's a ploy by Levy or if Eriksen would be included but there's still a lot of reporting around Spurs and Dybala. Would be quite a coup for sure.

Back