• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I hope Antonio is a good dude in real life because he seems like a good guy and he's fun to cheer for

I hope Antonio is a good dude in real life because he seems like a good guy and he's fun to cheer for
Have you ever watched an interview with him? He's an absolute delight. I want to be his best friend.

Unlike noble, who is also by all accounts a great human being, Antonio is also nice on the pitch

do i like blowing bubbles? sure. do i want to blow them forever? i don't think so. overkill imo.

Speaking of the Championship, any guesses there?

I'd prolly go Leeds and WBA auto right now. Always thought Bilic was pretty solid and WBA have made some good moves, and Leeds can just pick up where they left off, and already have done so in their first gamee

Fuck you Baggies! Barring a late Brentford implosion.

Brentf will be a good addition though -- play great stuff, got a new stadium on the way and brilliantly run, have finished in the top half of the table for 12 consecutive seasons

Yes this may become a Brentford Bees handle in 20/21

LOL at Kyle Walker letting Auba run past him and the run away from playing defense as they’re scored on again. Top class lad and player.

Back