• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I’ve noticed that the announcers have recently been saying Dean rather than Dean-ya for Digne. Which is correct?

I honestly don't know. I'm used to hearing both pronunciations that I don't even notice anymore.

Also our defense still sucks. CBs are leaving miles of space in between them.

Luckily this game still has 3 goals left in it.

Bruno has got a bit of Richarlison about him

I can’t dismiss this outright. Bruno is maybe one of those players that I would start to hate if he were on another team. He whines a lot. I’m not ready to but him in the tier of cunt as Richarlison, but I’m not going to hate on you for it. But I’m super glad he’s on my team tho.

I honestly don't know. I'm used to hearing both pronunciations that I don't even notice anymore.

Also our defense still sucks. CBs are leaving miles of space in between them.

Luckily this game still has 3 goals left in it.

With these defenses there are definitely goals in this game. I mean, no way DCL doesn’t get at least 1.

I can’t dismiss this outright. Bruno is maybe one of those players that I would start to hate if he were on another team. He whines a lot. I’m not ready to but him in the tier of cunt as Richarlison, but I’m not going to hate on you for it. But I’m super glad he’s on my team tho.

Oh yeah that's exactly what I mean. A lot of snide, and you love him if he's on your side. But opposing fans will hate him. He's also likes to do a little embellishing. I mean we just watched him lay on the ground for three minutes to change his shinpad.

Yeesh not great from Keane there. He's having a rough day, although the second goal I'd put on Holgate.

We really need James to be more involved. Move him to the #10/LCM and drop the eternally pointless Gylfi Siggurdson. Bring on Iwobi at RM and tell James to drop underneath and play higher up with DCL.

Missed the first 25ish minutes because I fell back asleep, but that was solid from United.

Not hard to see why Fred and Mchotinay can't be dropped at the moment.

Also Luke Shaw is trying to be a proper footballer again.

He has been good the last month or so, but I don't believe it will last.

From my Everton supporting brother-in-law...
05ea5a7d1eef45aa93ec0d6d726e7886.jpg

I mean I think Maguire got the ball, not even a penalty for me if it was onside

I hope Digne is okay, but that’s not a red

It’s over fellas. Everton never come back in the last few mins. We’re back to the suck.

Back