• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Maguire such a fucking goon

Could have easily broken Digne’s ankle with that tackle

I missed the play live, but did VAR really call Bamford off on that play?

It was hard, and maybe Maguire didn’t need to go in with such gusto, but it wasn’t even a foul

I disagree. He gets ball but he's not in control, his foot is off the ground and goes through Digne's ankle. I think it would have been a penalty and yellow card if not for the offside call.

I missed the play live, but did VAR really call Bamford off on that play?

Yeah, they drew a line from the edge of his sleeve because he was pointing toward goal. Probably right by the rules, but just ridiculous where this has gotten to with VAR.

I disagree. He gets ball but he's not in control, his foot is off the ground and goes through Digne's ankle. I think it would have been a penalty and yellow card if not for the offside call.
Agreed with this

After this beat down by palace maybe the pundits will stop talking about Leeds like they are 2019-20 Liverpool. “The most dangerous team in the PL”. Riiiiiight.

I should say too I thought United’s back six were excellent today. And Tuanzebe looked good coming on after.

I’ve never seen Coleman as riled as he was by Bruno today. Ten plus years with the club and I’ve never seen him act that way.

The issue with Everton continues to be finding a solid third midfielder to go with Allan and Doucoure. Gomes and Sigurdsson both too slow with poor first touches and generally limited games.

Bruno Fernandes since making his Premier League debut [league rank]:

417 final third passes [1st]
198 passes into the box [2nd]
64 total shots [2nd]
50 chances created [2nd]
23 goals + assists [1st]
13 goals [2nd]
10 assists [1st]

Stud.

Exciting match for the neutral. Great late goal from soucek and literally the worst penalty attempt from Lookman I've ever seen

COYI

If Arteta was in charge of MUFC the media would be speculating about him being sacked this week.

You have to be shitting me.

Joe Gomez injured in England training.

This international break is so poorly planned and executed.

Back