• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Well fuck. In the midst of an excellent match for Spurs, Toby goes out with a groin injury. Right before the busy period. Nothing is ever perfect.

Brilliant match from Jose and Spurs. Son's early goal obviously helped change the dynamic but damn, everything just worked. I know it's #secondseasonmourinho but I'm ready and willing to eat my words about hiring him if this continues. It's clear he's not out of ideas yet.

Harry Kane with another assist. Something like 24 g+a in 15 matches this season. Goddamned ridiculous.

Meanwhile, Steve McManaman is still an absolute moron.

Darke: "There's never been more away wins than home wins in the Premier League, not ever, not in the top flight ever. This season so far, 34 away wins, 29 home wins."

McManaman: "That's not unusual is it."

Also, why does it seem like nearly every former United GK turns into a world class keeper when they play at OT?

Foster, Heaton, and now Johnstone all have blinders against us! Its infuriating

Do other clubs get this feeling?

United was quite unimpressive today. A win is a win, but certainly not inspiring.

How shit are Man City and Arsenal?
c19fa5d6c699ca19d5f295a0384395cd.jpg

Fulham could use a penalty taker. This was even worse than Lookman's. Not sure why Loftus Cheek isn't starting. Much better side with him.

Last edited:
Pretty awful second half after a good first half. Why if you were going to try this new formation would you choose Godfrey over Holgate? Still a weird signing for me. Fortunately Fulham are a disaster. Why would Parker not start Mitrovic or Anguissa or RLC?

Thankful DCL is so good. Does it all.

Back