• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

So the story is that six teams voted for five subs and 14 against. Assuming the six are pool, city, Chelsea, MU, totty and Arsenal I don’t get why teams like Everton and Leicester that have a ton of first teamers on international teams would vote against it. Crazy that the PL is the only major European league using three subs this year.

So the story is that six teams voted for five subs and 14 against. Assuming the six are pool, city, Chelsea, MU, totty and Arsenal I don’t get why teams like Everton and Leicester that have a ton of first teamers on international teams would vote against it. Crazy that the PL is the only major European league using three subs this year.

Parity, I'm guessing.

I'm sure the top 6 would agree to tighter financial restrictions on transfer fees to level the playing field, on the contrary!

We'll trade a league salary cap for two extra substitutes! Each team gets one "Beckham" player!

Egypt already rescinded their statement. Watch him play their next match then he gets back to England and the docs say “uhhh yeah, you have COVID”.

Great game in North London so far. Both teams looking dangerous.

Beautiful Spurs goal early on; so glad to see Ndombele finally getting consistent playing time.

Back