• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Just saw the Brighton penalty to equalize, yeah that was terrible.

Also heard Jurgen whining about having to play the early game. It’s always something with that cry baby, isn’t?

Also heard Jurgen whining about having to play the early game. It’s always something with that cry baby, isn’t?

Everton doesn’t have to worry about scheduling around midweek games in Europe.

Everton doesn’t have to worry about scheduling around midweek games in Europe.

Thankfully not this season. Y’all spend a third more on wages than we do, so you’d think you would have the players to cover the extra games.

It’s also nice to no longer have a spoiled child as manager, like your lot currently do.

Thankfully not this season. Y’all spend a third more on wages than we do, so you’d think you would have the players to cover the extra games.

It’s also nice to no longer have a spoiled child as manager, like your lot currently do.

And not in the foreseeable future.

Richarlison’s inability to do anything in the final third has become a real problem.

DCL was excellent today.

I’m getting Trump team vibes from Jurgen lately. I agree with everything he’s saying but him bitching at the BT interviewing about “you guys made us play early” as if that was the dude with the microphones fault is a bad look.

“Ya’ll”?

So yesterday, that’s a pen for Welbeck. But today, that’s not a pen for Rashford? Seems ever and reasonable.

I’m getting Trump team vibes from Jurgen lately. I agree with everything he’s saying but him bitching at the BT interviewing about “you guys made us play early” as if that was the dude with the microphones fault is a bad look.

What do these managers expect the media to do?

Yes the fixture list is very crowded, and more so for the teams in several competitions. You’ve either got to agree to a shorter summer, get FIFA to stop international friendly breaks or attempt to spread the midweeks better throughout. None of these are in the purview of the media.

Sad it took an injury but happy to see Dean Henderson back in the league again.

I love this Southampton side so much. Wasn't even that mad when they waxed us. They play beautiful, efficient football.

Its the Red Bull style without the Nagelsman tinkering that's made Leipzig slightly less enjoyable to watch.

If we can't get Bielsa for 2026 the USMNT needs to employ somebody with this tactical background. It is freaking perfect for the modern American footballer.

Last edited:
I love this Southampton side so much. Wasn't even that mad when they waxed us. They play beautiful, efficient football.

Its the Red Bull style without the Nagelsman tinkering that's made Leipzig slightly less enjoyable to watch.

If we can't get Bielsa for 2026 the USMNT needs to employ somebody with this tactical background. It is freaking perfect for the modern American footballer.

Posted this when it was 2-0 in the 60th minute, they lose 3-2. I really do curse every PL team I touch.

In other news, Pulisic is on the bench for Chelsea. I hope he never plays and if he does I hope it goes terribly.

8 wins in a row away in the Prem for United.

That seems good.

20LEgend.

Posted this when it was 2-0 in the 60th minute, they lose 3-2. I really do curse every PL team I touch.

In other news, Pulisic is on the bench for Chelsea. I hope he never plays and if he does I hope it goes terribly.
Wait, are you rooting against Pulisic now? Is he on your shit list?

Apologies, but its hard to keep up with your voodoo doll collection.

Back