• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Oh no not Delph off with a hamstring anything but that

Just an absolute waste of breathe.

Shit athlete. Shit leader. Shit everything.

DCL continues to bang them in and Richy is dangerous, but man are we uninspiring. Really need another creator in the midfield. Gomes is sadly not that player.

Continually amazes me how little precaution is taken with head injures. Wood gets undercut and lands on the back of his neck and doesn't move for a good 20-30 seconds. They walk him off after he finally gets up and he's right back on.

Pickford was decent today except he doesn’t organize the defense at all.

The 3-4-3 was so dumb. Once we changed to 4-3-3 we looked good. You’re playing one of the worst two teams in the league. If you insist on playing Godfrey over Holgate, you need to put someone outside him who can actually defend, because Godfrey is never stopping a cross from coming in. If Nkounkou and Kenny are fit why are they not in the team? Cadillac front three out there and absolute shambles behind them. Hope Delph never plays for this team again. If the manager really thinks he’s better than Tom Davies then Davies must go too. And if we’re never going to give Baningime a shot, time to get another midfielder in January. Lol remember Gbamin?

James put it on a silver platter for Sig at the end too. So frustrating.

West Ham have been fantastic this first half, particularly Bowen. Pogba absolutely ball watching on that corner, didn't move an inch.

United has been so poor at every position today. Lucky this is only 1-0 right now. The Hammers could have easily had at least one more.

Good half from United, though I'm nervous we're not up more.

Man u absolutely dominated by United's midfield: soucek and rice owning mcT and pogba and Bowen rocks

I think Ole needs to make some changes here at the half. Wouldn’t mind seeing Bruno in for Pogba and Rash in for Martial. Maybe even Matic in for McT. Because the first half lineup isn’t going to make a comeback in this game.

Well, Bruno and Rash both on, just for different players. Neither VDB or Cavani was great either, so still better than nothing

Cavani seems like the perfect forward for Bruno to spring. Surprised they took him off.

What trophies did Poch win again?

Right, because they each were in comparable situations with similar resources at their disposal.

Enjoy a decade bouncing between 4th and 10th place with Ole at the wheel. I know United strives to be the running for Champions League qualification and the occasional League Cup trophy.

Rocket from Pogba. Pretty sure that ball from Henderson went out.

Yeah no way to overturn that without a line camera. But if we'd had that view, that thing surely went out.

Back