• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Good win today by the boys. Nice to see Richarlison coming into form. Iwobi with his first as well. Now we just need to get Moise is first and will be off and flying.

I really thought Arsenal might get all three, but it was not to be. Spurs definitely desreved the point they got.

Monreal moves on to Real Sociedad.

Mkhitraryan to Roma on loan.

#change #hope #newarsenal

Good win today by the boys. Nice to see Richarlison coming into form. Iwobi with his first as well. Now we just need to get Moise is first and will be off and flying.

Richarlison was fantastic. But again I thought Iwobi was the best player for Everton. He's good!

Thank goodness Wolves rested Moutinho to start, he is a really important piece for them. Boly had a shocker on the eye test, including the idiotic red card, but he racked up crazy defensive stats again. They rely so heavily on him as well.

Again Everton's defense was great at limiting chances. The goals we gave up were reminiscent of last year and years prior, basically from set piece/long throw situations.

Encouraging start to the season, but we'll see what happens when we start playing really good teams.

Everton trivia for international break week. Name the 10 Everton players with 100 or more caps for their country.

157 Landon Donovan
121 Tim Howard
120 Wayne Rooney
118 Samuel Eto'o
112 Li Weifeng
110 Kevin Kilbane
109 Niclas Alexandersson
108 Tim Cahill
101 Joseph Yobo
100 Joe-Max Moore

Everton trivia for international break week. Name the 10 Everton players with 100 or more caps for their country.

157 Landon Donovan
121 Tim Howard
120 Wayne Rooney
118 Samuel Eto'o
112 Li Weifeng
110 Kevin Kilbane
109 Niclas Alexandersson
108 Tim Cahill
101 Joseph Yobo
100 Joe-Max Moore

I had no idea. But I do know their stadium was the world's first soccer specific stadium. And I also know they have played more seasons in the "top tier" of English soccer than any other club. phacts.

Another fact, this one about Man City. They are the only club ever to be relegated in a season where they had a positive goal difference. Another fact, they are the only club to both score and concede 100 goals or more in the same league season (not the season they posted the positive goal difference and were relegated). Never a dull moment.

Except for when Stuart Pearce managed them and they scored 29 goals in a season (and 10 at home)

157 Landon Donovan
121 Tim Howard
120 Wayne Rooney
118 Samuel Eto'o
112 Li Weifeng
110 Kevin Kilbane
109 Niclas Alexandersson
108 Tim Cahill
101 Joseph Yobo
100 Joe-Max Moore

I got five and somehow remembered the guy with 101 caps but forgot the guy with 157.

Anyone who remembers the guy with 112 caps..how?

I got 7. Three American heroes on that list, as a hint.

Lo Celso picked up a serious groin injury on international duty because of fucking course he did. Out until late October. Fuck international breaks.

He really seemed to be improving the squad with more game time.

Lo Celso picked up a serious groin injury on international duty because of fucking course he did. Out until late October. Fuck international breaks.

He really seemed to be improving the squad with more game time.
Lol
Avg 6.13 whoscored rating thru 3 subs appearances

He will be missed.

michael keane with a hilarious mistake 25 seconds in and kosovo are up 1-0 on england

I'm ready for same games. International breaks just suck, particularly when we have to watch the US play. Wolves-Chelsea and Leicester-MU are two good games this weekend.

Back