• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The Lincoln team was out for blood there in the second half. Glad Richarlison is ok after that absurd tackle.

Was talking it over with fellow supporters just now and I think there's a good chance Alex Iwobi is the best player at the club. He was terrific today.
AVERAGE

Something about how soon cells won't die except through war and football is beautiful.

“As flies to wanton boys, we are for the Gods. They kill us for the sport. Soon the science will not only be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, the science will fix the cells to the state, and so we’ll become ... only accidents, crimes, wars will still kill us. But unfortunately, crimes and wars will multiply. I love football. Thank you.”

James has looked good this season. I think he'll need to keep it up. United looking pretty thin already

Southampton should probably be leading. United turning the ball over all over the place with the constant pressure.

United have been wasteful. Didn't put them away in the first half and soton are getting into it now.

United have been wasteful. Didn't put them away in the first half and soton are getting into it now.

More than got into it. They were the better team in the second half until that deserved red card. Very weak defending on the Saints' goal. You could see how poorly the 4 car timed his jump. ManU simply lack the personnel to boss a game through the midfield right now.

Back