• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

@LUFC: PENALTIES: Despite missing the final penalty, Jack Harrison's name rings around Elland Road. Stoke win 5-4 on penalties and progress to the next round

speaking of missing penalties... I noticed that Townie didn't say anything about Rashford hitting his off the post this past weekend.

It's almost like even good penalty takers aren't ever 100% to score. WEIRD!

speaking of missing penalties... I noticed that Townie didn't say anything about Rashford hitting his off the post this past weekend.

It's almost like even good penalty takers aren't ever 100% to score. WEIRD!

too busy celebrating the palace win

that miss was still a better take than pogba's

wonder if it's a bad policy all around to just let the lads choose who gets to take any given pen?

Yeah, true. But both missed so who really GAF, ya know?

And "the lads" includes two people. So what exactly is your point? Would you not trust two professionals to decide between themselves who should handle a task should it arise?

Yeah, true. But both missed so who really GAF, ya know?

And "the lads" includes two people. So what exactly is your point? Would you not trust two professionals to decide between themselves who should handle a task should it arise?

No, I've always been of the mind that it's the manager's job to pick a #1 and a #2 and a #3 penalty taker and go by who's on the field.

LOL at Willems here.

The Lincoln team was out for blood there in the second half. Glad Richarlison is ok after that absurd tackle.

Was talking it over with fellow supporters just now and I think there's a good chance Alex Iwobi is the best player at the club. He was terrific today.

Leicester currently up 3-2 on pens vs. Newcastle... just waiting for this to go south like it always does

Leicester currently up 3-2 on pens vs. Newcastle... just waiting for this to go south like it always does

Leicester through. Played a pretty strong team though and wasn't able to break Newcastle down. Hopefully this doesn't cost us this weekend.

It's the league cup. Who gaf?

I enjoy cup football and would generally prefer to see more games than less. Also, the main point was that Leicester ran out a mostly first team squad and still didn't look great.

FA Cup, sure.

League Cup? It's just a pointless competition. (unless United win it then WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Back