• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I think Ole sees that United's best chance is with pace so that's why James is getting the love.

I'd actually drop Lingard for Mata. Lingard has been AWFUL so far this season. Just awful.

Agreed on Lingard. I'd be ok with that switch too.

Andros. Fair play.
I'm not a fan of Ashley Young playing significant minutes anymore, but the guy gives his all on the pitch.

Andros just put his clubs social media team in their place.

Tottenham = Shit = KFC

LOL. I passed you years ago bud. You post like it’s still 1999. The game’s passed you by. The fact you have an uncle or whatever from England doesn’t give you the same juice that it use to. Any expert cole of seen how overrated Flat Track Rom is. Thanks again for the cash.

Also I’m all IN on advanced stats now that top nerds are agreeing with what I’ve been saying for years, there is nothing more pointless than possession. I just wish somebody would tell Marco Silva. His Martinez esque post-match comments about dominating Villa were embarrassing.

Last edited:
WTF siff ?

Posting several years old things, Rex is truly the siff of Twitter

United and Inter have agreed to a deal for Sanchez. United to pay about 33% of his wages according to espnfc and get a loan fee as well

United and Inter have agreed to a deal for Sanchez. United to pay about 33% of his wages according to espnfc and get a loan fee as well

Not sad to see him go, but it kinda cuts against OGS’s comments earlier that Alexis will play a big role in the club this year and the timing makes the inept management in the transfer window look even worse. Hope Martial doesn’t miss too much time.

Not sad to see him go, but it kinda cuts against OGS’s comments earlier that Alexis will play a big role in the club this year and the timing makes the inept management in the transfer window look even worse. Hope Martial doesn’t miss too much time.
It's all a damn joke at this point

Eddie Nketiah scores in the second half and Leeds United go to PKs v Stoke in Carabao Cup.

Jack Harrison hits the post with the 10th PK after the previous 9 had found the net and Leeds loses. Fans cheer Harrison for his effort after coming on in the second half.

Back