• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

And Colchester win it 4-3 on pens.

Leicester, Soton, City, Arsenal, and Everton all through.

Pogba starts for Manchester United, Pulisic for Chelsea, and Keita for Liverpool

cool stat: At 16 years, 174 days old, Harvey Elliott becomes Liverpool’s 2nd youngest player & the youngest to start a match - he was born in April 2003, over 4 months after teammate James Milner made his senior debut

We'll be debuting this anti-racism banner tomorrow in the City match:

KWHGnvT.png

Kean and Sterling as two of the big anti-racism figures in football have both talked about how much they love it. Pretty great.

Hahahahaha rochdale have equalized with less than 10 to play

I cant wait to watch these highlights!

I’m watching the game live. United has missed a number of good chances and overall it’s been a pretty terrible performance.

Everton v Watford
Aston Villa v Wolves
Manchester City v Southampton
Burton Albion v Leicester City
Crawley Town v Colchester United
Chelsea v Manchester United
Oxford v Sunderland
Liverpool v Arsenal

Alisson should be back in full training this Sunday. I wouldn't mind giving him some extra time to make sure he's fully in game shape, but we have so many important games over the course of the next 3 weeks.

Adrian has been nothing short of spectacular during this time though all things considered.

If I were in charge of the Carabao Cup or whatever it's called, I would seed all the lower tier teams to guarantee a home game starting in the round of 16 vs. an EPL opponent

two teams in the fourth tier playing each other seems anti-climactic (I get this guarantees one will advance, but still)

Back