• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Both United and Arsenal should pounce on Poch before he goes to Bayern.

Spurs spent over €300M over the past 4 years. Is it just accepted that Levy spent all that or are these failed signings on Poch as well? Davinson Sanchez was the best they got from that pile of cash.

Spurs spent over €300M over the past 4 years. Is it just accepted that Levy spent all that or are these failed signings on Poch as well? Davinson Sanchez was the best they got from that pile of cash.

Net spend last five years lower than all but 5 prem clubs but ok

Ok I thought you were being rhetorical and suggesting this was Poch’s fault. I think he directs/approves player signings. I think his signings tend to take a year to get up to speed. NDombele and Lo Celso will be good. Moura already is. There are a ton of holes though.

I can't believe I'm writing this but... It's official. Jose Mourinho is the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

I want to go back to yesterday.

I can't believe I'm writing this but... It's official. Jose Mourinho is the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

I want to go back to yesterday.

Sorry Ipity. At least, you'll be getting as new coach in a couple seasons. But Damn... I'm floored at the decision.

Now we can again prove The Brasky Theorem which states that Jose can win with anyone but Pep needs an expensive squad.

Reports out now that Levy was in talks with Mou's people as far back as 3 weeks ago

We've already hired two assistants from Lille and are targeting their hotshot DoF as well.
First 6 months will be so-so
Next 12-18 will be much better
Then shit will fall apart as Jose shits all over his players in public

Rinse. Repeat.

'Arry has feelings.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-backs-mauricio-pochettino-20922010

“There are clubs in London who are having a terrible time. Why shouldn’t he go to Arsenal if he wants to? You think the Arsenal fans wouldn’t love him there?

“If you go in there and start winning football matches, they would have taken Saddam Hussein in there when he was about, the fans don’t give a monkey's! If you start winning every week, they’re singing ‘there’s only one Saddam’.

Now we can again prove The Brasky Theorem which states that Jose can win with anyone but Pep needs an expensive squad.

Old Jose, yes. The recent Jose who's all bitter and emo? Nah. He'll ruin this team in the next 6-12 months. I addition to Erickson I can see Kane, Son and few others looking to move on after being forced to play Jose-ball. Bad hire for Spurs. Even if it is just until the end of the season.

Back