• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I hear you, but if you're in Boston and feel uncomfortable watching soccer, I don't know what to tell you. There are a handful of bars depending on the time and your team that are great atmospheres. Yeah, you might deal with fanbases giving you shit but nothing close to aggressive. Give me a shout for any match and I am usually available.

lol sorry I should have been more obvious! Was referencing watching NFL around Pats fans. Which I have done before and it's not fun.

Meh it’s still the States bro. No EPL fan should feel remotely “uncomfortable” in any American bar. I’ve watched a few derbies at “Liverpool” bars, and it’s been fine. Sure you wish you had your own place, but at the end of the day it’s still better than watching alone at home.

Agree with this. I’ve watched Liverpool at Arsenal/City/ManU/Chelsea bars and no one in the US is ever dick enough to make it worse than watching alone on the couch. Never saw anyone get treated poorly at Queen Vic in DC either.

I had to get up early just to watch. Also, I hate NBC Gold. I seriously have to buy the whole package and can't pay for just one game? Wtf

Spurs back 4 is awful. They got Poch sacked and are going to give Mourinho a heart attack.

Alderweireld is an absolute shadow of himself and Vertonghen barely can move anymore.

Maybe Sanchez comes good, but he's so erratic. And the fullbacks are just ... bleh

I see that the match fixers at the VAR HQ have already got to work on assisting their beloved Reds.

What an absolute sham of a system. Blatant cheating and nobody has to stones to say it.

Get Walcott, Sigurdsson, and Tosun out of there. Triple sub at the half. Calvert Lewin, Iwobi, and Kean are wasting on the bench.

Get Walcott, Sigurdsson, and Tosun out of there. Triple sub at the half. Calvert Lewin, Iwobi, and Kean are wasting on the bench.

Dude this 4-2-3-1 featuring our three crabs of Schneids, Siggs, and Tosun is just brutal to watch. So slooooooooooooow.

Once Marco is finally gone this will be what I remember. This turgid brand of slow and pointless "possession" football. I hate it so much.

Norwich is just playing with us right now. This team is terrrrrible.

Kean on for Walcott please. Go 4-4-2.

So Arsenally this season to give up a penalty, save it, and have the shooter score on the rebound

Goodbye Marco. You just lost to the worst team in the league at home. And they played you off the park.

I couldn't even watch the game and I'm still stressed TF out just from following on Twitter

Chelsea have been a delight to watch this season. Attractive and attacking rapid football mixed in with constant defensive pressure. So the anti-Berhalter.

Much prefer to watch their matches to ours

Chelsea get a little cocky, start passing the ball around for show, and the get instantly cut open.

Stick to your guns Chelsea, direct attacking. Possession for show is how you lose.

Chelsea get a little cocky, start passing the ball around for show, and the get instantly cut open.

Stick to your guns Chelsea, direct attacking. Possession for show is how you lose.

Pretty sad. Chelsea are not that good. The league is just all around not that good this year.

Back