• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Pretty boring first match. Tons of talent for Leicester out there but just couldn't break down Brighton. I think Gray is sorta wasted in the system right now. I'd like to see it work with Gray and Barnes on the field at the same time but too many moving pieces up front with Maddison and Vardy also needing to do their things. Still think they've got 3rd pretty well locked up.

28 goals scored in 13 matches since the restart, I think he said earlier, and 8 have been by City. Jeez.

If I was Harry Kane, I would have just dragged my shot on the RIGHT side of the target.

Not sure I can point to a single positive about hiring Mou so far. eta: The defense is slightly improved, I guess.

Last edited:
That's a bummer. Would much rather watch Tanguy than late-stage Mourinho.

Ornstein reporting that Arsenal have agreed to a 1-year extension for David Luiz, and 4-year contracts for Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari. I think Saka ends up staying, but the fact these dudes are getting deals before him is still giving me some hope they can't agree and need to cash in before he can leave for free. Gimme Adama and Saka.

Apparently Lebron and Mbappe are developing a new clothing range together? :eyeballs:

It's happening.gif

Not sure I can point to a single positive about hiring Mou so far. eta: The defense is slightly improved, I guess.

Not exactly Pogba getting sick of England though is it? Did Tanguy ever flash anything? I think I would rather have Jose do his thing than worry about a talented player that never seemed up to speed with the league.

Pretty boring first match. Tons of talent for Leicester out there but just couldn't break down Brighton. I think Gray is sorta wasted in the system right now. I'd like to see it work with Gray and Barnes on the field at the same time but too many moving pieces up front with Maddison and Vardy also needing to do their things. Still think they've got 3rd pretty well locked up.
Not so sure about it being locked up. Either Chelsea or United could catch them and United play them on the last day.

Possibly Spurs too, I suppose, but you'd figure they'd be 3rd favorites to catch them.

Bernd Leno's injury is less severe than they thought (still out 6 weeks/the rest of the season), but the super bad news for Arsenal is that Martinelli may have fucked his knee in training and is out for x months.

Rumors are Minamino might get a shot this afternoon with Salah and Mane, which I'm definitely interested in seeing.

Not exactly Pogba getting sick of England though is it? Did Tanguy ever flash anything? I think I would rather have Jose do his thing than worry about a talented player that never seemed up to speed with the league.

Jose doing his thing at this point just means dour football and pissing off a majority of the club employing him

Not so sure about it being locked up. Either Chelsea or United could catch them and United play them on the last day.

Possibly Spurs too, I suppose, but you'd figure they'd be 3rd favorites to catch them.

Certainly possible, but I also called this exact top four back in January, and still feel good about it. Still think it goes Pool, City, Leicester, Chelsea. Plenty of matches to play but feels like that's how it will end up to me.

Back