• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Despite being down 2-1, this game is a good reminder that VVD is very good at defending.

Not a flattering display of marking from TAA

I can’t remember the last time Liverpool had a half as poor as this one. Just a parade of stupid giveaways.

I'm still not confident we'll win this. A couple of well-timed salah dives or dribbles and we could easily lose

Big cock Divock is back on the menu

How is fornals still sprinting. Simply a masterclass from him tonight

Man City win it easily if they sign Kane, but I'll stick my neck out for United to win the league should City not sign him.

1) Man United
2) Man City
3) Chelsea
4) Liverpool
5) Leicester
6) Villa
7) Tottenham
8) West Ham
9) Arsenal
10) Everton
11) Leeds
12) Palace
13) Wolves
14) Newcastle
15) Soton
16) Brighton
17) Norwich
18) Brentford
19) Burnley
20) Watford

GJY0dIq.png

comical defending by Arsenal. Good to see this year is going the same for their defense as last season.

Couple of surprise Brasky posts in there, would have felt wrong to not include him though

And I didn't include any Sancho stuff in there despite dv7 spending the better part of lampooning Arsenal for the Pepe signing. Even Pepe had multiple G+A by this point in his Arsenal career.

not to interrupt the bants, but neither arsenal nor manchester united are any good

nth6gqY.png

not to interrupt the bants, but neither arsenal nor manchester united are any good

nth6gqY.png

Considering that I believe we were at less than 2 xG and almost at 9 xGA after 3 games, I'll take the improvement. But you are correct, there is a long way to go for this squad.

But that won't stop banter time for as long as I can have it.

Also very interesting how much that suggests Chelsea is overperforming right now as well as Liverpool and West Ham (to lesser degrees)

Back